Wordfind Canvas

Thursday 26 January 2012

So, I thought I'd get the ball rolling and post right away (Secretly, I just looked back and realised I haven't posted since 2010 so I have a lot of catching up to do!). I love pinterest, honestly who doesn't these days, and I think I saw the idea for this on there long ago, before I knew how to pin! When I decided I hated the lime green accents in our loungeroom and chose to change them to blue, the first thing that had to go was the lime green canvas that I'd decorated with photos years ago.




I decided arty was the way to go, no more photos on the canvas, we have plenty of frames we were given for the wedding. So, I remembered seeing this cute word find style canvas a while ago, and decided to give it a go. I did mine fairly messily intentionally, I like homemade things that look homemade! Could have been better (I think I might have done it too messy but oh well, I can redo it eventually) but I quite like it. So, without further ado:




Thanks for looking
<3 Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs