Scrapbook Creations February Inspiration Board Challenge

Friday 14 February 2014

This year I have a number of scrapbooking goals: be on a new design team, get published more than last year (which means 4+) and to really challenge myself with new techniques and styles/colours. 

So when I saw this Scrapbook Creations mag blog challenge   (http://scrapbookcreationsmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/inspiration-board-challenge-february-2014/) I thought what better way to really challenge myself than a colour scheme completely out of my comfort zone! Golds and browns are colours I barely use at all these days let alone base an entire page around but I had fun doing something different. 


This photo was a quick Instagram pic I took of our dogs first time at the beach. As Daniel and Siyah were the main subjects of the photo I wanted them to stand out but also wanted the entire beach to show. I didn't want to frame the focus so instead decided to cut around them then use foam dots to raise this part of the photo up, it worked perfectly for what I wanted: they stand out a little more but the entire photo remains intact.

Thanks for looking
~Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs