Exciting News- Cocoa Vanilla Studio Design Team

Thursday 29 January 2015

Hi All,

I am so incredibly excited to announce I have been selected as a member of the very first Design Team for fantastic new Aussie manufactuer Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Whilst I have been lucky enough to be on design teams in the past this is my first ever manufacturer team so I am honoured to be joining such a wonderfully talented bunch of ladies. I am absolutely loving Zoe's designs and cannot wait to get started with them; aren't her first two collections below just fabulous?!


  
You may have already seen these collections in your favourite online store (or if you're in a similar region to me you may have seen it at Make A Page in Kilmore, Vic!), but if not you can purchase directly through www.cocoavanilla.com.au.

You can check out the other wonderful ladies using the blog links below:

 We can't wait to start sharing all the wonderful Cocoa Vanilla Studio products with you xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Belinda! I have always loved Zoe's designs and look forward to seeing your work with the collections :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leanne, her new stuff is fantastic, can't wait to start sharing!

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! I love that we can be manufacturer newbies together! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The designs look great can't wait to see what you create with them

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs