Thursday 22 April 2010

Hello lovelies,

Well I have been in Melbourne for a week so I'm yet to post my creations from the lovely scrap day I had at Annette's place, but I will when I return.

In the mean time, you should all go and checkout the Sprinkles by Renee site. Not only are there previews of the awesome flowers that are going to be on sale as of May the 1st but there is also a competition going! Winner gets $20 worth of the gorgeous product and all you have to do is become a follower, how easy is that. Once there is 100 followers everyone will be entered in to win. So come on ladies, get blogging and we'll be at 100 before we know it so some lucky lady can win!
http://sprinklesbyrenee.blogspot.com/p/competitions.html

Until next time,
~ Belinda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs