Thursday 25 March 2010

Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a hurry today, about to head off shopping and then must clean the house before visitors arrive for a BBQ tonight. But I just wanted to share a few pics of a mini album I started today. I generally keep minis pretty simple and I really love this one. It's not finished, need to add photos still, but I thought I'd share a few piccies anyway. When it's done it will be a present for my stepsister (I intend to add some photos from her party in, just need to get some little ones printed).

And without further ado, the promised pics:



I'm being told off because we need to leave apparently so I better left it here. Thanks to anyone who actually looks at my blog xx

Until next time,

Belle xx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mini book! I love the color scheme, and all the little ribbons and fibers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful..love the ribbons and the colors you used..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs